Stephie 31/365


Potugal is awesome!! we are now in Lisbon! we are back with nick and lori
(sharon and I are doing the same trip, we will meet up with others along the
way) I love lisbon! we walked around for hours today!! the sidewalks, the
buildings, the people, the food, all awesome! and so much cheaper then
Ireland! this is going to be a great 4 days! here is a shot in nicks
glasses.. you can see lori, and sharon, and who cool the sidewalks are!

6 comments:

RobinTwo October 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Neat!!!!! Seriously this is one of the most creative shots ever. I absolutely LOVE it!!! So cool. I'll try not to steal your idea but truthfully I want to go try it right now. How fun! :)

AMmom78 October 1, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

I love this pic! Very cool.

Andrea October 1, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

mary jane was just telling me earlier that you have some of THE best pics!! this one is SO creative!!! i, too, can't wait to try it. just need some mirrored sunglasses!

positivelystephie October 1, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

thanks! i really thought this was fun! this was the first shot i took! i took a few more trying to change the focus, and have sharon looking too... but i seemed to like this one the best! thanks for the comments! :)

Bridget October 1, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

GREAT pic!

Sheila October 1, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

How cool -- and how odd! I have friends named Nick & Lori and they are currently in Italy. Too eerie!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP