Stephie 39/365
This is our view! What an amazing place to stay! I climbed up a ladder in
the side of our room to try to get it all in. Waking up to this everyday is
so nice!
I could really get used to this! Such a change from my days of budget
backpacking!
on the website you can take a virtual tour of my room and the views from my
room.. and well the whole Riad! www.ouzoud.com/en/ the name of my
room is Dune! My friends stayed in Sable. We would go eat at the place next
door. They would prepare the most amazing food! We would drink tea, eat,
play drums, and laugh with henrieta and the locals! I love morocco!
the side of our room to try to get it all in. Waking up to this everyday is
so nice!
I could really get used to this! Such a change from my days of budget
backpacking!
on the website you can take a virtual tour of my room and the views from my
room.. and well the whole Riad! www.ouzoud.com/en/ the name of my
room is Dune! My friends stayed in Sable. We would go eat at the place next
door. They would prepare the most amazing food! We would drink tea, eat,
play drums, and laugh with henrieta and the locals! I love morocco!


3 comments:
I checked out the website...what a great place!
I am living vicariously through your wonderful vacation photos. Really enjoying it, too. :)
Looks like a very cool place. Wish I were there right now..........*sigh*
Post a Comment