Stephie 44/365
AH! What I was secretly looking forward to the whole time! Loved the crepes,
and the gelato, the kids sailing little boats, the flowers, and all the
chairs in the parks to relax in. But watching the Eiffel tower sparkle is so
amazing! We brought a picnic with us, but boy was it cold when the sun went
down! I am actually ready to go home now.
and the gelato, the kids sailing little boats, the flowers, and all the
chairs in the parks to relax in. But watching the Eiffel tower sparkle is so
amazing! We brought a picnic with us, but boy was it cold when the sun went
down! I am actually ready to go home now.


11 comments:
What a spectacular photo! The sky is so blue!
fantastic shot!!
Great image! Paris is my favorite place on earth :-)
That is QUITE the beauty shot! Spectacular!
Beautiful picture! Great job!
Great shot!!! Beautiful. Should be a postcard.
Magnifique! Such color and detail!
The color contrast is just stunning. What an awesome pic! Thanks for sharing such a grand sight with us!
so pretty!
This pic is postcard perfect!
thanks everyone :)
Post a Comment