This is a bit fuzzy because the room is darkish and my blackberry does not see well in the dark. This is the newest addition to our guitar family . . . a little 3/4 size electric bass that I AM going to learn how to play. I really am.
OH no no! I'm only the bass player (after I learn how). It was your idea so you have to be the leader, Bridget. You'll have to find us bookings and stuff. Start looking now.. I should have this bass stuff down in about... ohhhh... 8 years.
5 comments:
We can start an Envisage Band!
I just know you will be AWESOME! It's always good to learn something new.
I am very much looking forward to trying! And... what will we call our Envisage band???
"Sarah's Sirens". ;-)
OH no no! I'm only the bass player (after I learn how). It was your idea so you have to be the leader, Bridget.
You'll have to find us bookings and stuff. Start looking now.. I should have this bass stuff down in about... ohhhh... 8 years.
Post a Comment