Those look yummy
I love this photo - the pattern of the boxes - so much more interesting because you made them diagonals - the variety of colors and sizes in the tiny tomatoes - gorgeous!!!!
They look like grapes almost!
i am picturing these sliced in half, drizzled with olive oil, and tossed with some fresh garlic & fresh buffalo mozzerella...gorgeous!!
oh what beautiful colorsand...yum!
What a beautiful photo! I want to put it in my kitchen!
Lovely photo
Wow, the variety of colors is amazing... great shot!
Great picture! I'd love to try some!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
Those look yummy
I love this photo - the pattern of the boxes - so much more interesting because you made them diagonals - the variety of colors and sizes in the tiny tomatoes - gorgeous!!!!
They look like grapes almost!
i am picturing these sliced in half, drizzled with olive oil, and tossed with some fresh garlic & fresh buffalo mozzerella...gorgeous!!
oh what beautiful colors
and...yum!
What a beautiful photo! I want to put it in my kitchen!
Lovely photo
Wow, the variety of colors is amazing... great shot!
Great picture! I'd love to try some!
Post a Comment