Vixen 31/365


Today, October 1st is the independence day of my country.
I don't have a great pic that reps my country that I snapped for today. But
here is one that I took the last time I was back home.
Isn't it beautiful?

6 comments:

RobinTwo October 2, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Very very beautiful.. Looks like a post card..

Bridget October 2, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

'Tis!

Jen @queenofhaiku October 3, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Such a lovely photo! :)

nicole from envisage October 3, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

Wow!

AMmom78 October 3, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Very pretty. I would love to be there!

Wendy October 3, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I absolutely love this picture. It's so beautiful. I could spend hours in an environment just like this one.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP