Awesome!! I'll be looking for it!
i'll head to the bookstore tomorrow to read it!! congratulations!
And that's you on the cover too!
Fantastic!!!
Ohhh please someone tell me whats the quote or Vixen post a pic of it please. I wont be able to see otherwise.
how fun! my hubby was in a magazine once for his afro picture under "hair gone wrong" hehe! can you tell us what the quote is??? :)
Hey ladies, I posted the quote on my Envisage 53. i wish that cover shot was me...Nia Long is glowing!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Awesome!! I'll be looking for it!
i'll head to the bookstore tomorrow to read it!! congratulations!
And that's you on the cover too!
Fantastic!!!
Ohhh please someone tell me whats the quote or Vixen post a pic of it please. I wont be able to see otherwise.
how fun! my hubby was in a magazine once for his afro picture under "hair gone wrong" hehe! can you tell us what the quote is??? :)
Hey ladies, I posted the quote on my Envisage 53. i wish that cover shot was me...Nia Long is glowing!
Post a Comment