I honestly thought this was our friend Colleen who had come into the bathroom while I was in there... it wasn't. So this is a picture of some sensible shoes that belong to a stranger in the ladies room at the 501 Club.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How funny!!!! I totally would have come UNGLUED if I heard the click of a camera while I was sitting in a public shitter. LOL!!!!
6 comments:
LMAO!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How funny!!!! I totally would have come UNGLUED if I heard the click of a camera while I was sitting in a public shitter. LOL!!!!
I'm w/ Robin! Hysterical!
I was thinking the same thing about the camera clicking. She had to wonder what was up. Too funny.
Totally LMAO!! Almost spit out my water!
I'm a covert photographer. I always have my camera in major stealth mode. Plus, I'm a good cougher when I decide I need to take a picture, too. :)
Post a Comment