Wendy 39/365

No matter how many other foster dogs come through our house, this puppy is
always going to be the best one ever. He was very worried that I was sick
and has hung out right next to me for the past three days. (The two yellow
spots on his head are from some medicine we tried to give him that he didn't
want at all. I should probably wash his face.)

8 comments:
This cracks me up!
He's going to make some family very happy one day.
Oh, this one's my dog. He's already made me happy for 4.5 years. :)
Aww :) xoxox I love his look of concern. This wins my favorite pic of the day award :)
So much personality in his face!
how sweet --
how hard is it to give up the fosters? i've always wanted to try & foster a dog or two, but i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to part with them!
Oh such a sweet face. He looks so concerned.
What a cutie! He does look like Mr. Personality. You have a year to capture all those expressions and share with us. ;-)
Post a Comment