Wendy 40/365


Football is too much for Eddie. When this guy goes to his forever home, I'll
definitely miss how he just jumps up on me and watches TV the second I lay
down on the couch. If it was up to him, he's be sitting on someone all the
time. Or humping pillows, which he also likes to do.

4 comments:

Marie October 20, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Oh he is gorgeous! I miss my chi-dog and long for another!

Wendy October 20, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

We have two boxers right now that are ours and have been fostering another chi for about three months now. This little guy really taught our other foster chi how to be a little dog. I was surprised at how much I loved this guy!

Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

That is just way too sweet.

The Courteous Chihuahua October 21, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

What a handsome little man.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP