That's fantastic! Where is it?
A skeleton with saggy tits? Wild!
Yeegads!
I hope the one getting the shit choked out of him is a man.
Well, there's something you don't see everyday.
LOL!! Love the saggy boobs too. Hmmm........Upon further examination, is it possible I see some "junk" peeking out down there where she has her foot?
It's in Nurnberg, Germany. We were there for the Christmas market and I took so many yummy festive photos, but I somehow could not not post this one for the day (a few of my others are on FB)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
That's fantastic! Where is it?
A skeleton with saggy tits? Wild!
Yeegads!
I hope the one getting the shit choked out of him is a man.
Well, there's something you don't see everyday.
LOL!! Love the saggy boobs too.
Hmmm........Upon further examination, is it possible I see some "junk" peeking out down there where she has her foot?
It's in Nurnberg, Germany. We were there for the Christmas market and I took so many yummy festive photos, but I somehow could not not post this one for the day (a few of my others are on FB)
Post a Comment