Aww.. Look at you three doll heads.. ;) xoxo
What lovely girls! And was it your birthday?
Did your sis come to spend your birthday with you?BEAUTIFUL picture. :)
It's me (turned 50!), Mama_Gretch and my daughter Siena. :-)
Turned 50???? Um.........I've seen your hiney...girl, you don't look 50. :)
Brig, are you related to MamaGretch? I didn't realize you guys had a connection.......
I KNEW THAT WAS MAMAGRETCH!!!!!!!! <3 Missing her face this year. Glad she was in your picture.(And 50? Damn, you are rockin' it for fifty).
Gurrrrllll...you look awesome. Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Belated Birthday!!! What a cute shot. I hope I look that good at 50! Wow. You do look awesome!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
Aww.. Look at you three doll heads.. ;) xoxo
What lovely girls! And was it your birthday?
Did your sis come to spend your birthday with you?
BEAUTIFUL picture. :)
It's me (turned 50!), Mama_Gretch and my daughter Siena. :-)
Turned 50???? Um.........I've seen your hiney...girl, you don't look 50. :)
Brig, are you related to MamaGretch? I didn't realize you guys had a connection.......
I KNEW THAT WAS MAMAGRETCH!!!!!!!! <3 Missing her face this year. Glad she was in your picture.
(And 50? Damn, you are rockin' it for fifty).
Gurrrrllll...you look awesome. Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Belated Birthday!!! What a cute shot. I hope I look that good at 50! Wow. You do look awesome!
Post a Comment