Bridget - I love this. You also have a very distinctive style of photography that I adore - I can tell it's one of your pictures before I read your name.
great composition! vey lovely.
Love it. Beautiful shot!
Oh, I LOVE this one. Beautiful. Love the colors.
love it! can you make me a coffee table book of all your pics? :)
Oh, i love this
Andrea - how 'bout if i make you a t-shirt of my naked butt shot??? ;-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Bridget - I love this. You also have a very distinctive style of photography that I adore - I can tell it's one of your pictures before I read your name.
great composition! vey lovely.
Love it. Beautiful shot!
Oh, I LOVE this one. Beautiful. Love the colors.
love it! can you make me a coffee table book of all your pics? :)
Oh, i love this
Andrea - how 'bout if i make you a t-shirt of my naked butt shot??? ;-)
Post a Comment