Mary Jane 88/365


Tonight, Nathan and I went over to Andrea and K's and got to see Gaylynn and
the former Miss Arkansas, their mom! It was so great to finally get to meet
her. Andrea fixed some killer 15-bean soup with ham and Nathan made
cornbread...and sweets galore by Gaylynn. Afterwards we had a
post-Thanksgiving bonfire down by the river. Truly a great night for
pictures so you'll probably see a couple of more for the next few days. I
couldn't decide which one to use, so I thought I'd have to start with the
coolest photo.

4 comments:

RobinTwo November 29, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

Yea!! I love it when you guys get together. Always results in some fun pics. ;)

Bridget November 29, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

And the "Fun Train" keeps on rolling!

Anonymous November 29, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Choo Choo!

Andrea November 30, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

it was the perfect night!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP