Sarah Two 88/365


Yes. I Black Friday shop. My mom and I go every year - I never buy a lot -
to me it's more the tradition and the fun of being out and about and I've
never had a bad experience. I'm not one to throw some 'bows over some
sale-priced electronics.

This evening, I did part two of shopping and me and my husband ended up in
Williams-Sonoma where I spent a really LONG time walking around gazing
longingly at all the pretty cook and bakeware. This store is so so lovely.

4 comments:

Jacinthe November 28, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Is it heaven?

sarah two November 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

I think it might be.

I walked around the store for an excessive amount of time. I love baking, so I was so drawn in by all the baking doo-dads. SIGH.

RobinTwo November 29, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

I do the same thing in World Market and Pier One.

Sheila November 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

wouldn't it be fun to have one in every color, and open shleves to display them in?! Oh well, one can dream...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP