Oh I'm always itching to try it but constantly telling myself we can't afford it :(. Maybe we should just bite the bullet?
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
Highly recommend it.
Do it! It's totally worth it! it costs the same price as renting 2-4 movies from the video store a month at $3.99 a movie.
I love Netflix. Love IT!
Do it. We stream 95% of the movies we watch, and they have tons of movies for streaming, adding to them all the time. The other 5% we queue up to DVD. Best thing we ever did (next to turning off cable TV).
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Oh I'm always itching to try it but constantly telling myself we can't afford it :(. Maybe we should just bite the bullet?
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
Highly recommend it.
Do it! It's totally worth it! it costs the same price as renting 2-4 movies from the video store a month at $3.99 a movie.
I love Netflix. Love IT!
Do it. We stream 95% of the movies we watch, and they have tons of movies for streaming, adding to them all the time. The other 5% we queue up to DVD. Best thing we ever did (next to turning off cable TV).
Post a Comment