Andrea 102/365


This is my youngest, R. He passed his drivers test and now he can drive.
Alone. By himself. He can barrel down the road in a multi-ton vehicle with
no mama yelling at him to slow down or brake sooner or not to have the radio
on and not to talk on his cell phone and God forbid...not to text.

Yep....I'm scared. And anyone in North Georgia should be, too!

4 comments:

Bridget December 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

I know it's scary but I'm sure he'll be fine. If I ever see a young driver on the road doing something stupid I REPORT their ass so they are reminded that driving safely is for real and there are consequences to speeding, distractions, etc.

Anonymous December 14, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Oh Lord....just call me when he's out driving. JK!!!! He'll be fine honey.

Gaylynn December 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

All of Texas survived when YOU got your driver's license, so Georgia will be fine. :)

The Courteous Chihuahua December 14, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

I'm right there with ya! Lily's had her license for a year and I still cringe when I think of her blasting down the street.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP