Andrea 106/365

A whole new year is almost upon us. I'm ready with my new (dachshund)
calendar. I SO hope this year is a much better year than 2009. Although we
shared lots of good times with good friends and family, and received many,
many blessings, it was also probably the most stressful year of my life.
Finances, my oldest leaving home for college, finances, my father's death,
finances...and did I mention finances?....have left me feeling totally
defeated and hopeless at times. So, I am maintaining a positive outlook for
the upcoming new year.

6 comments:
Hang in there Andrea, I have a feeling 2010 is going to be a fresh start to a better year. :)
There's nothin' like flipping the page on December 31st and starting fresh. I can see you're ready. Good things will come!
It's definitely gonna be a great year! We're gonna get to meet Bridge and R2!
woohoo!! I'm already planning surprises... ;-)
WOO HOO!!!! ;)
You and me BOTH hoping for a better 2010.
Post a Comment