Andrea 107/365

I admit....uniforms are a major turn-on! Since I work in a wood-product
manufacturing facility, fire is an ever present threat. So we have our own
fire brigade made up of employees. Every year they have to go thru a week
long training course. This week is training week. Now, I see these guys
around the plant on a regular basis and none of them are all that. Nice
guys, but nothing to get me all worked up about. But put them in turn out
gear...and they become HAWT. Shameful, I know. Good thing I work upstairs
and except for coming in and out of the building, I am not in contact with
any of them this week!

7 comments:
i just wanted to add that i am happily married and really and truly would not jump a guy in turn out geat! i'm not totally creepy!
Well, i am happily married too but i would jump a guy in turn out gear!! LOL....Honey, "just cause we are on a diet, doesn't mean we can't look at the menu!"
Well I'm not married and I would certainly jump on a guy in turn out gear! I know it only takes 16 hours to drive there.
something VERY sexy about a big, strong man risking life and limb to save little ol' you. With a big hose, to boot. ;-) I think you and hubby have a new game to play!
GKM - hurry up cause tomorrow is the last day!!
I'm with you, gotta love firemen!
or just men in the outfit :-)
Post a Comment