Andrea 122/365
This is my plant. Well...not mine...but where I work. I work in the
office, not in the actual plant. At the bottom of the picture is part of
the line - board would be rolling down those lines if we were up and
running. Trucks and rail cars come in at the far side of the picture and
get loaded. I would estimate that what is visible in this picture is about
1/8 th of the plant - possibly even less. It is massive. And a good
portion of the production process is outside of the plant. On a better day
I might venture outside to take some pictures.
I love working here. LOVE it. Hope to retire from this company. Someday.
When I'm about 89 and can't see or type anymore.
office, not in the actual plant. At the bottom of the picture is part of
the line - board would be rolling down those lines if we were up and
running. Trucks and rail cars come in at the far side of the picture and
get loaded. I would estimate that what is visible in this picture is about
1/8 th of the plant - possibly even less. It is massive. And a good
portion of the production process is outside of the plant. On a better day
I might venture outside to take some pictures.
I love working here. LOVE it. Hope to retire from this company. Someday.
When I'm about 89 and can't see or type anymore.


6 comments:
That's so cool and I love that you love your job. :-)
I love that you LOVE working there. :-) Nice picture, too!
How wonderful that you are happy doing what you do. What a neat and organized looking plant. Where I work has several manufacturing areas like that but they are way trashy looking compaired to that. Looks like you could eat off the floor!
R2, it's so clean because Andrea wouldn't have it any other way!
This is so great, I wish I felt this way about my job!!
I still want to see a pic when she goes in the plant with her hard hat, safety shoes and goggles. ;)
Post a Comment