Andrea 92/365
I went to a book club meeting at a bookstore last night. I tried to be
covert in my picture taking - going to the far corner of the store where no
one was around but a lady spotted me and gave me the strangest look when I
was taking pictures. She actually looked like she thought I was doing
something criminal. Yes, my picture taking skills probably could be
classified as criminal...but I wasn't breaking any laws!!!
covert in my picture taking - going to the far corner of the store where no
one was around but a lady spotted me and gave me the strangest look when I
was taking pictures. She actually looked like she thought I was doing
something criminal. Yes, my picture taking skills probably could be
classified as criminal...but I wasn't breaking any laws!!!


4 comments:
LOL. Isn't funny how we get "the look" when taking random pictures out in public. Too funny.
It's a great pic and I feel the same way...embarrased or guilty about taking random shots. I'm getting bolder, though...
Covert. I love that word. I think it's a great shot! Love the angle.
I do the same thing all the time - getting stared at too.
Post a Comment