Andrea 93/365


This was my dinner last night. Husband was flying back from Philadelphia
and youngest son was at a friends house. So I had the house all to myself.
A rarity for sure! Who wants to cook! I ate my cereal and curled up on the
couch with a blanket and read for about 2 hours. It was awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

YUM! And that book is awesome too.

sarah two December 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

That book is SO GOOD!!!!!

RobinTwo December 2, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Now that looks like a serious bowl of cereal. Love the pop chaser!

The Courteous Chihuahua December 3, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

I've basically stopped cooking dinner since my husband moved out...and realized the other day I've lost about five pounds.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP