Nice! I love the mixture of patterns. I wish I could be comfortable in tights.
Oh Yeah Baby, HOT!...I find that as a soon to be 40 year old woman, I can find funky ways to make my outfits Pop - I LOVE fun tights. Plus I love textures together. Especially in the winter when we really CAN layer them!I bet you were toasty warm to boot!
Dawn, Try to be 46 and look funky! I should have kept my shoes on in the picture. They were super cute!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
Nice! I love the mixture of patterns. I wish I could be comfortable in tights.
Oh Yeah Baby, HOT!...I find that as a soon to be 40 year old woman, I can find funky ways to make my outfits Pop - I LOVE fun tights. Plus I love textures together. Especially in the winter when we really CAN layer them!
I bet you were toasty warm to boot!
Dawn, Try to be 46 and look funky! I should have kept my shoes on in the picture. They were super cute!
Post a Comment