Becky 101/365


"Although I'm not really in a holiday mood, we took pictures for the
Christmas card."

6 comments:

Kirsten December 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

lol they look cute!

nicole from envisage December 11, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

haha, those poor little doggies :-P

Jen from Inside My Head December 11, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

This makes me lol! :)

RobinTwo December 12, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

OMG!!!! That is the cutest thing I've evern seen!! How did you get them to pose so well in those costumes? Were they having a fit or do they like getting dressed up? Favorite pic of the day for sure!!! xoxox

Anonymous December 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

That is just too dang funny.

The Courteous Chihuahua December 14, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Robin, Lola practically jumps into her outfits because she knows she'll get lots of treats. Ringo is not so cooperative, but I think tonight the outfit-treat connection finally sank in. He was less combative than usual.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP