Beck, will you fill a stocking with goodies for me too? Looks like some cool stuff :)
I have NO idea what to put in my 2 &4 year olds stockings :( I wish I had this much to give them! Lucky girls you have there!
I still do a stocking for my mom - and she does one for me! It's my favorite part of holiday shopping. BTW, what's that awesome blue OPI you have there?
It's called Dating a Royal!! I thought it was appropriate because it's Colts Blue and they think Princes William and Harry are hotties....LOL
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Beck, will you fill a stocking with goodies for me too? Looks like some cool stuff :)
I have NO idea what to put in my 2 &4 year olds stockings :( I wish I had this much to give them! Lucky girls you have there!
I still do a stocking for my mom - and she does one for me! It's my favorite part of holiday shopping.
BTW, what's that awesome blue OPI you have there?
It's called Dating a Royal!! I thought it was appropriate because it's Colts Blue and they think Princes William and Harry are hotties....LOL
Post a Comment