Becky 109/365


"I was going to show you how productive I was tonight with all of the nicely
wrapped presents under the tree, but you-know-who just had to get in the
picture."

4 comments:

RobinTwo December 19, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Aww Ring, don't be mad, Mom was just trying to take a pic of the pretty gifts.... Everyone knows you are her very favorite gift of them all :)

Jen from Inside My Head December 20, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

LOL! Cute little dog rushing to get into the photo at the last minute! Adorable!

Kirsten December 20, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

To cute!

syene December 21, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Every time this little wacky face shows up in one of your photos I just crack up!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP