omg LOL...Merrrrrry Christmasssssss!I think I'm glad Francis isn't giving us gifts!
Oh my GOD!!!! I dont believe my lover Ringo could possibly have done such a thing!!!! There must be some sort of mistake!!!! LOL!!!!
OMG Eww! Thanks a lot Ringo. its not even a gift you can return!
They were all out of Yule Logs so his gift was a "Stool Log". Ha ha ha!
It's Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
omg LOL...Merrrrrry Christmasssssss!
I think I'm glad Francis isn't giving us gifts!
Oh my GOD!!!! I dont believe my lover Ringo could possibly have done such a thing!!!! There must be some sort of mistake!!!! LOL!!!!
OMG Eww! Thanks a lot Ringo. its not even a gift you can return!
They were all out of Yule Logs so his gift was a "Stool Log". Ha ha ha!
It's Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo!!
Post a Comment