wow - spectacular! all i can see from my window is the cloud machine and crane!
I can see the mall and the highway! WHOO HOO! That is an awesome view!
I see the barking crab and the Intercontinental!You are right near Flour - have you walked over there ( towards the childrens museum)? Divine treats and lunch goodies!
Wow! I suspect we have many spectacular shots to come from there.
Shit, I don't even have a window :{ Hope your new job is going great Bridge!
Dawn - I have not been to the Flour. I will def. check it out! I'm hoping to connect with businesses in the area to use as contacts for the building going forward.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
wow - spectacular! all i can see from my window is the cloud machine and crane!
I can see the mall and the highway! WHOO HOO! That is an awesome view!
I see the barking crab and the Intercontinental!
You are right near Flour - have you walked over there ( towards the childrens museum)? Divine treats and lunch goodies!
Wow! I suspect we have many spectacular shots to come from there.
Shit, I don't even have a window :{ Hope your new job is going great Bridge!
Dawn - I have not been to the Flour. I will def. check it out! I'm hoping to connect with businesses in the area to use as contacts for the building going forward.
Post a Comment