I read the Montreal Mirror every week. My favorite parts are the last two pages where the working men and women of Montreal advertise their services. I adore reading the descriptions and figuring out what the abbreviations might mean.
I know, right? Like we couldn't figure out what might be going on here. As you know Jacinthe, Montreal has a fairly lovely attitude of "live and let live" when it comes to "adult" business. I just Love trying to figure out the codes in the ads - what they might mean...what services are they offering exactly. Plus there are some really gorgeous Trans gals who advertise being 9 inches. Others offer services I have yet to figure out exactly.
2 comments:
I love the fact that the cover the butt with stars!
I know, right? Like we couldn't figure out what might be going on here. As you know Jacinthe, Montreal has a fairly lovely attitude of "live and let live" when it comes to "adult" business. I just Love trying to figure out the codes in the ads - what they might mean...what services are they offering exactly. Plus there are some really gorgeous Trans gals who advertise being 9 inches. Others offer services I have yet to figure out exactly.
I just love Montreal.
Post a Comment