Gaylynn 106/365


In 1992 I decided I wanted to start collecting Santas. I bought some really
special ones, but then EVERYBODY starting buying them for me. And before
too long I had over 150 Santas.

This is one I bought and it is my favorite. He is only 3 inches tall and I
love all the detail. I like to think that after Santa has delivered all the
presents, he gets comfortable in his bunny slippers and night shirt and he
remembers the kid in all of us.

4 comments:

Bridget December 18, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Awwww, sweet. ;-)

Andrea December 18, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

he's a sweetie!

Anonymous December 18, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

He sure is cute. I want to see some more Santa pics!

RobinTwo December 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

LOVE the bunny slippers oxoxo

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP