Gaylynn 108/365


I needed a picture for today so I ran across the street in just my bathroom
and slippers and took a picture of my house decorated for Christmas. The
tree should have lost all it leaves by now, but I swear, I get the whole
yard cleaned up and that tree must regenerate leaves every night.

5 comments:

Andrea December 18, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

very pretty!

Sheila December 18, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

it must have been cumbersome, running out in your bathroom!! haha - that little typo made my day!

Gaylynn December 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

HaHaHa! I didn't realize I made the mistake. Made me laugh thinking about running out with my bathroom.

Anonymous December 18, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Gaylynn, i laughed so hard about the bathroom comment, that i snorted! Your house looks beautiful! Who put the lights up?

RobinTwo December 18, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Very Pretty :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP