Jacinthe 102/365


Ok girls, I've put my rollers in. It was long, painful and I'll show you the
result tomorrow...

4 comments:

Bridget December 11, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Love before and after pics....can't wait!

Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Hi girls! I'm Kevin the husband of Jacinthe. This morning I go to the restaurant with my coworker for our christmas party. When I come back home to take my shoes, I have seen my wife like this......Aaaah!

But this afternoon after my christmas party, I arrive at home and Jackie have the look of Alex in Flash Dance!!! She make it...so awe!some

Linda December 12, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Can't wait to see the results!

Hi, Kevin (waves)! Great description of your wife's hair. That's certainly a teaser to make us look forward to tomorrow's pic!

RobinTwo December 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Jackie, we are still waiting to see this sexy hair!!!! :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP