Jacinthe 112/365


I knew that the death of my cats has disturbed me, but I admitt, it's the
first time that I burned scones. I think I don't remember when is the last
time that I've burned something! Right now I'm in the mood that I regret
what I've done to them. I think I made the biggest mistake of my life, even
if we talked a lot before doing it. I miss them so much. I can't stop
crying...

5 comments:

Linda December 22, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Grieving is natural. You did what you did for a reason. Go ahead and feel the sadness so you can move on.

syene December 22, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Linda is so right. HUGS HUGS HUGS! You are not alone in this experience. I had a very similar situation in my life with a dog. My heart grieved with you when you posted that news. I could not stop thinking about you because I know first hand what you were going through. You will get past it and know you did the right thing for both you and the cats. In the meantime just let yourself feel. MORE HUGS TO YOU! (and even MORE!)

Jacinthe December 22, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

thanks to you girls. I'm happy to see that my emotions are normal.

Kirsten December 22, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

I know your pain Jacinthe. You will realize what you did was right. BIG HUGS!!

Bridget December 22, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

I hope you feel better soon. Hugs to you. I'm sure you did the right thing.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP