Looks great! I love the pattern
I have tried quilting so I can really appreciate all the work that went into this. BEAUTIFUL!
very nice! but i'm not quilt-savvy, so i have to ask: what's selvedge?
selvedge is that you have to make an apparent sewing on the edge of every patern. You have to include the front, the back and the lining in that sewing. Normally, it's handmade.I think its gonna take me all winter.
Holy Shit, That is amazing. I HATE points with a passion, which is why all my quilts are squares....
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Looks great! I love the pattern
I have tried quilting so I can really appreciate all the work that went into this. BEAUTIFUL!
very nice! but i'm not quilt-savvy, so i have to ask: what's selvedge?
selvedge is that you have to make an apparent sewing on the edge of every patern. You have to include the front, the back and the lining in that sewing. Normally, it's handmade.I think its gonna take me all winter.
Holy Shit, That is amazing. I HATE points with a passion, which is why all my quilts are squares....
Post a Comment