Jacinthe 99/365

I've got my own little company call "création ti-biscuit" (little cookie
creation). I'm doing some exercise mattress and blanket, all in animal
shape. I'm doing all this in my home. I've started doing some publicity last
year, but doesn't pay off. So I've decided to stay with the word of mouth.
So when my sister neighbour asked for two hippo blanket, I was trilled, even
if the color were not my choice.They came out great, and it's a little entry
of money very appreciate before christmas!

4 comments:
VERY cute!!!! I envy your trying to make a go of your own business. That's great. I am always trying to think of a way to do that. Best of luck with it.
Who are you marketing these to? Babies, kids, animals...
I know my kids would LOVE these! Could you tell me more about them and How much you are selling them for?
I'm doing those for kids, but if you want to use it for pets, I'm totally ok with that. Those are blanket size, but I'm doing some mattress size ( about 3'x 4 1/2'). My blanket are 50$, and the mattress are 110$. I have about 15 different choices of animal, but if you want a special demand( color or animal) jusk ask and I'll tell you if it's possible. If you want more picture, I can send you all this by e-mail, or I'm on facebook.
Jacinthe - Have you thought about ETSY? That might be a good, inexpensive place to start - get connections and exposure. I did a majority of my holiday shopping on Etsy this year and love wandering through the artists shops...
Post a Comment