Katrina 88/365


My husband took my 3-year-old to see Phish in Albany, NY tonight. My friend
shot this pic on his cell phone and emailed it to me, so excuse the quality.
I wasn't there, but I thought it was OK to substitute this photo since it
was a landmark in my son's life. His first concert! And yes... he is wearing
his dragon costume. Out of the blue he requested this, and we thought it was
so awesome that he just had to. I guess he was a big hit!

2 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua December 3, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Funny!

positivelystephie December 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

you now have the coolest 3 yr old on the block! I just went to phish festival for halloween! my 1st phish show was 15 years ago.. so i am a huge fan! this photo makes me happy! and little did he know that phish phans love costumes! i hope he had a blast!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP