Kirsten 113/365


I'm this close ' ' To doing this to our tree and saying Fuck Christmas!

7 comments:

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I'm sorry it's bad enough to say Fuck Christmas. I've been there. HUGS.

Bridget December 22, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Hang in there!!! Hopefully you're feeling better.

Gaylynn December 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Awww, tell me how you really feel.

Linda December 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Aw, Kirsten. I felt the same way many times, and slowly let go of much of it (no longer send out cards, decorating has been cut to a minimum, etc.).

I hope you find a balance that let's you enjoy the season -- if not this year, then maybe next year.

Robin December 22, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

OMG I totally agree! Hang in there!

AMmom78 December 22, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Ok, I am the idiot of the group. Earlier when I pulled up the page I just saw the top of the picture. And I thought -- "ohmigosh! someone's tree was on fire?!" It seriously took me a second to think, duh, if one of our trees was engulfed in flames, in our home -- we probably would not grab the camera first thing. Sure, once the flames were out. But I would hope we'd grab an extinguisher or hose before the camera.

Yeah, I am tired. And the season is getting to me too. Obviously had a minor brain malfunction.

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Kirsten December 22, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

LMAO! Thanks Lisa I needed that!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP