Every Party we go to I must bring my deviled eggs in order to attend lol, not really but they are always requested. I put dill, LOTS of extra hot horseradish and bacon in them MMMMmmm So yummy. You can't eat just one :)
LOL I would linda but I really don't have one. I guess for 12 eggs (24 deviled) I would use a couple tablespoons of mayo and almost the same amount of Mustard. Salt and pepper. A few tablespoons of Horseradish (really up to you on heat) and 1/2-1 teaspoon of dill. I like my filling to be creamy. So more mayo and mustard the better for me. Then I throw it all into my mixer and just let it go until creamy. Then mix in by hand maybe 4 strips of bacon (finely chopped).
I really just eye ball everything. I would say for a safe side. Find a recipe for a simple Deviled eggs. then add the other ingredients to your liking.
2 comments:
Come on -- post the recipe! I'm not crazy about deviled eggs, but yours sound yummy!
LOL I would linda but I really don't have one. I guess for 12 eggs (24 deviled) I would use a couple tablespoons of mayo and almost the same amount of Mustard. Salt and pepper. A few tablespoons of Horseradish (really up to you on heat) and 1/2-1 teaspoon of dill. I like my filling to be creamy. So more mayo and mustard the better for me. Then I throw it all into my mixer and just let it go until creamy. Then mix in by hand maybe 4 strips of bacon (finely chopped).
I really just eye ball everything. I would say for a safe side. Find a recipe for a simple Deviled eggs. then add the other ingredients to your liking.
Post a Comment