Laura 88/365

Cheat photo taken 7-11-2009 (very similar to an earlier cheat photo I posted
but not the same one).
This is a photo of Sam and my mom that was taken on Sam's birthday while we
were waiting in line at a Seattle Mariner's game. Mom and Sam are huge
Mariner fans and so this photo seemed fitting for today's picture.
Today is my mom's birthday. This is the 6th birthday that she was never
supposed to see. When she was diagnosed with cancer in March 2004 she was
told she would never leave the hospital. She handled cancer with such
dignity and grace unlike anything I have ever seen. She never even
complained, she just took it all in stride. She is my hero.
I also find it fitting that her birthday falls so close to Thanksgiving
because she truly is something to be Thankful for.
Happy birthday mom and here's to many, MANY, more! I love you.

1 comments:
Way to go Mom!! That is so fantastic that she is still with you guys, and looking like a million bucks! Happy birthday from me to her :)
Post a Comment