Laura 89/365


We got those new curtains so that my husband could sleep better. Apparently
they haven't solved the problem. He has a hard time falling asleep and
oftentimes even the slightest noise will wake him.

Tonight he went to bed before I did. He was tired and cranky and not
feeling well. Apparently while I was downstairs watching a movie I laughed
a little too loud and the sound woke him up. Then, a few minutes later, my
Blackberry that was in my purse in our room made a noise that woke him up (I
forgot I had the sounds on loud from earlier in the day). Needless to say,
he was not happy. Having a tantrum and breaking the light switch plate is
the way he chose to express that.

I kept watching my movie and ignored the tantrum. When my movie was over I
chose to sleep on the couch.

4 comments:

positivelystephie December 3, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

i have been waking up a lot from noise as of late as well.. my solution is turning on a fan in the room to make white noise, to cover up the other ones.. maybe that would help? certainly tantrums don't solve anything.. sorry you had to sleep on the couch.. :)

Anonymous December 3, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

omg, are you married to my ex-husband?

RobinTwo December 4, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

Wow! That's real mature. :{ Don't blame you a bit for sleeping on the couch.

I've been sleeping during the day for the past 15 years (I work 3rd shift). I've had everything from telemarketers, text message tones, door bells, garbage trucks, daycare noises, dogs, kids, horns, birds, thunder, and every other thing in the world sometimes keeping me awake ALL day, but so far.......no tantrums resulting in perminant damage :{

Sorry you have to go through that...

Goddess of Madness December 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

MaryJane I was going to say the same thing. My ex would rage when he worked nights. It sucked.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP