
Found them. It seems to be snowing snow geese right in front of me.
Hundreds of them got up, flew around in a swirl, and then settled down on
the same spot they left. Their honk is much squeakier than that of Canada
geese, and they certainly gave me an earful.
10 comments:
Funny that the leave my place to go to yours! It's almost paradise for my hunter husband.
Very cool LInda! I'm turning into a birdwatcher (something I"ve always tried to avoid.....).
Awesome shot! When we went to Phoenix we saw maybe 4 snow geese - I can't imagine what it was like to see and hear ths huge group. What an eye and ear -full!
Awesome shot! When we went to Phoenix we saw maybe 4 snow geese - I can't imagine what it was like to see and hear ths huge group. What an eye and ear -full!
Wonderful!!!
Wow! Look at all the birds! Very cool photo
Duck...duck....duck....GOOSE!!!!
Holy Crap!!!!
Wow, so many of them! I don't think I've seen but a few here - the Canada geese would crowd out any other species! Beautiful shot (as usual!)
Wow.
well done!
Post a Comment