Maybe paint the cabinets? Add brightly-colored curtains or at least a valance to the window? Colorful canisters on the counter? A splash of color might help.
Actually your kitchens not bad at all. The one and only thing that bugs just a tad is that set of cupboards that you have to peek under when you sit on the barstools. but I know you cant part with all that cupboard space. And new drawer pulls and knobs cant hurt. Sounds like a project for M&R Restoration....Count up how many you need and maybe we can look when we have "play time" Sunday........
6 comments:
OMG!! she just stands there gawking at the TV while standing in the kitchen? I HATE how TV makes them turn into zombies! GRRRR!!!!
I dunno, I kinda like all that dark wood!
Hey, don't worry about you r kitchen. We got rid of that horrible sponge painting which improoved it by 6 trillion times...
I wonder if I got new door knobs that would help?? Any thoughts?
Maybe paint the cabinets? Add brightly-colored curtains or at least a valance to the window? Colorful canisters on the counter? A splash of color might help.
Actually your kitchens not bad at all. The one and only thing that bugs just a tad is that set of cupboards that you have to peek under when you sit on the barstools. but I know you cant part with all that cupboard space. And new drawer pulls and knobs cant hurt. Sounds like a project for M&R Restoration....Count up how many you need and maybe we can look when we have "play time" Sunday........
Post a Comment