Marie 115/365


Merry Christmas Eve!!!

7 comments:

Kirsten December 26, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

look at those happy kids! I take it new pjs for Christmas :)

sarah two December 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Awwww, love it!

RobinTwo December 26, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Hey! Wait a minute, what's going on? This looks all too organized......What's going on and what has someone done with Marie??

Marie December 26, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Hey I can do some things right sometime!! This was the first take too! I took the pic and looked at it and said, "you gotta be fucking kidding me!" Right away one of the girls said, "what did it turn out???!" Normally it takes at least 6 takes before we get something presentable.

Bridget December 27, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

That is a GREAT shot of everyone!

The Courteous Chihuahua December 27, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Geez, it's Christmas...can you tell those kids to look a little more excited?! LOL Great shot!

Anonymous December 27, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

They are precious!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP