Mary Jane 113/365


Clean choppers! No cavities!

5 comments:

Bridget December 23, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Well that is quite the self portrait!! Did they think you were nuts? ;-)

RobinTwo December 23, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Oh for god sake!! Who took that pic? LOL!!!! ;)

Anonymous December 23, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

LOL. I took it! Just held the camera up and snapped....first one turned out perfect. I told the hygenist about Envisage....she was more than willing!

RobinTwo December 23, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Very Cool ;) Sometimes I catch myself explaning about the site so people don't think I'm a wierd-o snapping pictures at some of the darnist things...... lol

Sheila December 30, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

You are brave!! I don't think I'd have the guts to take & post a shot of me with my mouth wide open --

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP