REGINA 88/365


My storage container, where most of my earthly possessions live,
because there is no room for them at my parent's house where I reside.
It makes me very sad to come here to retrieve things. They've been
here for two years. Today I was retrieving some crafting supplies. I
think I'm going to have to start getting rid of some of this stuff,
but it's so hard...

2 comments:

RobinTwo December 3, 2009 at 4:31 AM  

I know it's hard to part with things but some times it just makes the most sense...I almost rented a storage unit one time, but by the time I added up how much it was going to cost each month, in one year I would have basically paid more then what the stuff was worth total.

Regina Heater December 3, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Too right. I initially got it because I thought I'd be able to get back into my own place within a reasonable time. But... now I will start plotting how to get rid of it. Really, most of it can go to Goodwill, I think. Prob should just get a truck and do it. sigh.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP