Robin 102/365

"Three years ago today my husband and I met for a lunch that last four hours
and changed the course of my life at a local resturant. We dated right
after I graduated from h.s. and split up over reasons that are still up for
debate and thanks to myspace were reunited 12 years later. Every year we
have vowed to come back to this resturant and have a meal and reflect on the
year that has past. This year we've had major struggles and we chatted
about those, and about the kids, and about the holidays that are always
filled with major logistical issues with the kids and blended families and
making time for everyone. While there we ran into my dad and my step mom and
seeing them was the icing on the cake! Perfect evening!"

4 comments:
What a great picture of you guys! Also what a great tradition to keep.
I agree w/ Kirsten!
Omg! I haven't seen your dad since we were in high school!!!
Sounds like a great lunch <3
Really has it been that long? Oh my word!! It is so wonderful and my girls and spending the night at their house tonight....they will be so spoiled by the time they leave I may have to leave em' there!! AND that lunch was GREAT! Rescued me from the hell of Middleville!
Post a Comment