I hosted a Christmas party at my house for my mom's side of the family. Here is a pic of me, my mom and sis where my mom is actually LOOKING at the camera. This is probably take 7 of this one pose. lol
I love seeing family photos - you can see who got what features from whom...and your Mom looks like she is doing some kind of Wonder Twin maneuver there...
MJ, I look like my Mama? I just might have to slap you to sleep for that one! LOL!!! Actually, my mom is a pretty lady, minus the shoe leather skin she created laying out in the sun for 5 hours a day all spring, summer and fall for the past 50 years. LOL!!
6 comments:
What a great picture! Kinda looks like your mom was tied up and held to take the perfect picture lol. Still its a wonderful picture of you three!
What is your mom doing w/ her arms, man?
I have no idea what she is doing with her arms. She gets wack-o when there is a camera around. Always doing something strange...
She's giving GIRL POWER sign or something. Everybody has a great smile, though!
I love seeing family photos - you can see who got what features from whom...and your Mom looks like she is doing some kind of Wonder Twin maneuver there...
MJ, I look like my Mama? I just might have to slap you to sleep for that one! LOL!!! Actually, my mom is a pretty lady, minus the shoe leather skin she created laying out in the sun for 5 hours a day all spring, summer and fall for the past 50 years. LOL!!
Post a Comment