Bridget, You are pretty much right. This picture was taken around 7:30. The party went on for SEVERAL hours after that :) I made sure we got the picture crap done right away so we could get down to business. Had a great time...I was however WAY BUMMED that Marie was not able to attend.... :(
6 comments:
How cool! That's always nice to have a get together. :)
God, I love some girl time like that. What a great way to spend the day.
You all look too...well behaved. I feel like as soon as the picture was over the jello shots came out. :-)
Bridget, You are pretty much right. This picture was taken around 7:30. The party went on for SEVERAL hours after that :) I made sure we got the picture crap done right away so we could get down to business. Had a great time...I was however WAY BUMMED that Marie was not able to attend.... :(
I am so cranky I missed it. NOT FUN!
Well next year I will be sure to schedule it on a weekend you are free. You MUST attend next time :)
Post a Comment