Robin Two 110/365


Time to wrap..............This is most of the boys loot. See the pink
dress? Tim has been teasing Kole that unless he gives some ideas of what he
want's for Christmas, that Santa was just going to bring him a pink dress.
So, we found this at Goodwill.......it will be the first thing he opens.
Oooohhhh.....he's going to crrrrrrrrryy!!! LOL!!! We're so mean ;)

11 comments:

Summer December 19, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

oh man....THAT story is gonna be told for YEARS & YEARS!!! OUTSTANTING!!

Robin December 19, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

I love that! And do I see Snuggies?? I am totally buying my youngest one of those!!!

RobinTwo December 19, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Oh yes, the Snuggies were an absolute must. For one thing, it's FREEZING in my family room where the boys hang out, and second, they are CONSTANTLY wrapping themselves up with throws and blankets, so I know they will dig these. :)

Kirsten December 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

LMAO!! I bet you next year you will have a nice LONG list!

AmyGirl December 20, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

I HATE to wrap...I'm bringing my stuff to YOUR house....lol

Anonymous December 20, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Please get a pic of his face for Christmas! God what a great idea.

The Courteous Chihuahua December 20, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!

Sheila December 21, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

mean or not, i think it is hysterical!! and you must try to get a photo of his reaction to post.

Andrea December 21, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

wow - you ARE mean! :)

Marie December 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

why the hell couldn't he come up with an idea?

RobinTwo December 21, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

I have no idea. I guess he can't think beyond video games, and since that's ALL they do when they are at their Mother's they are not getting a bunch of video games from us.......NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! Hey, thats actually a sort of cute dress, I'll give it to you for Fifi. LOL!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP