Robin Two 116/365


This is my mother..... We weren't expecting a big ol get together at her
house since we already celebrated Chriatmas together a few weeks back, but
due to several others being free, plus me telling her I'd be dropping her
gift off turned out to be a big ol shin dig.... We ended up playing games in
her living room and having a great ol time while she hung out needlessly in
the kitchen "cleaning up" AKA: sipping her stiff drinks. Some things never
change..........

7 comments:

Bridget December 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

I'm glad you guys had fun...the unplanned get-togethers are always the best. ;-)

Marie December 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I *heart* Ms. BVK.

Andrea December 28, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

you look like your mom!

RobinTwo December 28, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Andrea!! Stop!!

Marie, you do not! You know she's a hot mess!

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

I'd be in the kitchen "helping" mama clean up.

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
RobinTwo December 28, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Mary Jane,

She was in the kitchen "cleaning up" when it wasn't time to "clean up". She has done this for years. I've come to the conclusion it's an excuse to pour her stiff drinks. My sis and I even came in there twice and asked her what she was doing and made sure everything that needed to be put away was away and told her to leave the rest because people were still snacking on it. Believe me, if needed, I'd be ALL about helping her, but it's about the almighty stiff drinks for her....sad...but true..

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP